Development and Marketing Assistant Required to Join the Druid Team
A Development & Marketing Assistant is required to join the team at Druid, Galway. We will stage three productions in the coming months and will also expand our Druid Supporters and development programmes. We are looking for a motivated individual to work with us for this busy period and beyond.
- Researching development opportunities
- Communicating with current subscribers
- Coordinating development events
- Upkeep of development and subscriber databases
- Assisting the delivery of development materials
- Investigating marketing opportunities
- Assisting the delivery of marketing materials
- Archiving marketing materials
- Collating reviews and media
- Any other marketing duties as required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A working knowledge of the theatre/arts industry in Ireland
- Experience working in development or fundraising
- Proficient in writing marketing copy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or similar
- Confident phone manner
- Excellent time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organised, driven and able to work on own initiative
Place of work is Druid, Flood Street, Galway.
This is a 12 month contract running June 2017 – June 2018 with a 6 month probationary period.
Please apply to recruitment[at]druid.ie with your CV and a succinct cover letter by noon on Friday 2nd June 2017.
Days of work negotiable.
Salary commensurate with experience.