Druid Invites Applications for the Post of Company Manager
Druid seeks a talented and motivated individual to join our team.
Job Title: Company Manager
Closing date: Friday 10th November at 5pm.
Key Roles include but are not limited to:
- Acting as liaison between all departments and production company
- Overseeing the Stage Management Department
- Overseeing technical rehearsals
- Working closely with the Production Associate and Production Manager to manage and issue weekly schedules
- Ensuring production requirements are met and all departments are kept up to date on all matters concerning the production
- Managing petty cash, credit card transactions and all other financial transactions within Stage Management
- Liaising with the Marketing Department on publicity engagements
- Liaising with Marketing and venue FOH on box office
- Arranging all accommodation, travel and itineraries for company members
- Acting as company representative and ambassador at events
- Working with the Production Associate and Production Manager on advance planning of productions
- Extensive experience working as a Company Manager both nationally and internationally
- A good working knowledge of the Irish theatre industry
- Experience in Stage Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or similar
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills
Place and Hours of Work:
Druid is based in Galway. However, given the amount of traveling involved with the position, the candidate can be based anywhere in Ireland.
The position will require the successful candidate to tour both nationally and internationally. The working week is a 42 hour week with hours of work to be agreed in advance.
To apply for the position for Company Manager please send your CV and cover letter to recruitment[at]druid.ie or call 091 568660 for further information.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Applications close on Friday 10th November 2017 at 5.00 p.m. Applicants will be expected to be available for interview week beginning 20th November 2017.