Druid tours extensively both at home and abroad. Advance booking is advisable for all Druid productions. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions below.
How to book
Via the Production Page
Select the production you would like to see from the What’s On section and refer to the performance schedule on the right-hand side of the production page. Select the venue you would like to visit and when you place your cursor over the dates of the performance, full booking details will appear.
To Book Tickets for Productions in Galway
For Druid productions at Mick Lally Theatre, Galway
All Druid Productions at the Mick Lall Theatre will appear in the What’s On section as listed above.
For Druid productions at the Town Hall Theatre, Galway
*By Phone:*+353-91-569777 Mon-Sat 10am to 7.30pm
In Person: Call into the Town Hall Theatre, Mon-Sat 10am to 7.30pm (Sundays & Bank Holidays – one hour before performance.)
Venue Address: Courthouse Square, Galway. (View in Google Maps)
If you’re planning a trip to Galway check out www.irelandwest.ie
To Book Tickets for Druid productions on Tour in Ireland or Overseas
Where possible, we will provide links to all our national and international tours within the production listing of our What’s On page.
- Always advise of any special requirements at the time of booking.
- Allow plenty of time to get to the theatre. Druid operates a strict latecomers policy.
Terms & Conditions
- Refunds – Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. In the unlikely event that a performance is cancelled, customers will be offered a refund or tickets to an alternative performance (subject to availability).
- Discounts – The concession ticket price applies to tickets purchased by students, the unwaged and senior citizens.
- Latecomers – Druid endeavours to limit disturbances to fellow audience members and artists at all times. Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable break in the performance and occasionally this may not be possible once the performance has started. This is at the discretion of the house manager.
- Access – please advise of any special requirements at the time of booking.
- Those who leave during a performance may not be readmitted.
- Use of photographic and recording equipment is not permitted during performances. Mobile phones and pagers must be turned off in the auditorium.