Terms & Conditions
Ticketsolve provides ticketing system to Druid.
Latecomers may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before they can enter the auditorium. If there is no suitable break, latecomers may not be admitted.
Minimum Age Policy
Minimum age policy will vary with each production, please contact the box office directly on +353 91 568 660 to enquire about minimum age policy.
Ticket Exchanges and Refunds
Once booked, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. For more information please call our Box Office on +353 91 568 660.
All ticket prices are inclusive of VAT. There is no transaction fee for bookings made by post, by telephone and in person at our Box Office. There is an extra charge for despatching tickets by post.
Tickets are held for collection at our Box Office located in Envision House Flood Street, Galway and are available as soon as your online credit card transaction has been confirmed. Tickets can also be collected at the venue, just before the performance you have booked for.
Tickets can only be collected on production of the credit card used to pay for them by the cardholder. Please have your reference number on hand when you collect your tickets, which are on your Booking Confirmation email.
Druid’s box office is located in Envisions House Flood Street Galway.
Opening hours are: Monday to Friday 10.00am to 6.00pm.
For further information please contact the Box Office on +353 91 568 660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Druid is a registered business name of Druid Performing Arts Ltd. Druid Performing Arts Limited is a company limited by guarantee and incorporated in Ireland (No 120786) with its registered office at Envision House, Flood Street, Galway. It is recognised as a charity (No CHY6800) The ticket holder assumes all risk of injury and all responsibility for property lost, destruction or theft, and releases the promoters from all liability thereafter.
All offers are subject to availability, and all information is correct at the time of going to print. Management reserves the right to change the cast or performance in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
General Terms & Conditions of Competitions
Druid will occasionally offer giveaways as part of competitions run by the specific promoters. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by both the following Druid terms and conditions and any additional requirements as set out by the specific competition promoter:
• The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
• Except for the items offered in the prize package all expenses are the winner’s sole responsibility.
• If transport is included in the competition, it is subject to availability and must be taken on the specified dates, with travel to/from the airport the responsibility of the winner.
• Seating at the specified performance/s will be selected by Druid. Please advise if there are any specific access requirements.
• The winner will be contacted using the details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within two working days. Druid reserves the right to redraw the prize.
• The Promoter’s decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Neither Druid nor the Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
• Neither Druid nor the Promoter is liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.