Join the Druid Team: Administrator
Druid seeks an Administrator to join our busy team. We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to ensure the smooth running of the Druid offices in Galway and to support production and event logistics.
- Ensure the smooth running of Druid offices & support production logistics
- Manage Druid's server and IT & communications products and providers
- General project management
- Should enjoy working as part of a small but highly focused team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office/Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Successful candidate to have a minimum of 3 years' experience working to tight deadlines gained in an administrative role
Key tasks and responsibilities
- General support tasks associated with the regular running of the company including but not limited to company scheduling, travel arrangements and diary management.
- Scheduling, management and minuting of meetings.
- Implementation and effective management of company software systems. (Salesforce an advantage)
- Management of projects as assigned by the Artistic Director / Executive Director
- Management of Human Resource procedures, including but not limited to holiday management, sick leave, recruitment process and supervision of interns where appropriate.
- Day to day general management of The Druid Building, which includes but not limited to managing relationship with tenants and service providers.
How to apply
Please apply to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter by 5pm on 16 December 2020.
Salary commensurate with experience.